Happy holidays! Jarian is back again with special guest co-host Shane Kleinert. We had the pleasure of chatting with Andrew Newlands, CTO and Founder and Simon Trilsbach, CEO at 2 Steps. We discussed all things 2 Steps with Andrew and Simon.
On this podcast we had the pleasure of talking with Andrew and Simon about:
- 2 Steps overview and company history.
- What is the 2 Steps learning curve?
- How is 2 Steps licensed?
- What does the 2 Steps infrastructure look like? How do they handle remote sites?
- The difference between using Splunk backend vs built in backend. Why one versus the other?
- Why agentless synthetic monitoring for Citrix? What else do they have synthetic monitoring for?
- How do they handle multifactor authentication?
- Where do they see themselves in the space compared to other solutions? Are they more focused at being good at one solution versus having multiple solutions?
- 2 Steps futures. What other areas of testing technology do they see being added to their testing suit to ensure accuracy and efficiency? Where do they see 2 Steps in the next 2-3 years?
- Do they have a community license? What are their thoughts on community?
Thanks to Shane for being our special guest co-host!
To learn more about 2 Steps: