And we’re back! We were on a little break for late holidays and today we’re back with our good friend Remko Weijnen to talk all about his journey in IT, software development and reverse engineering.
Remko has had a really interesting career, starting with phone systems, software development and Server based computing / VDI. In this podcast we had the pleasure of talking to Remko about:
- How Remko Started in IT.
- How he got started with software development and reverse engineering.
- Software penetration testing.
- Why is desktop remoting something that we are all so passionate about.
- After years in the EUC space, why did Remko move to Atlantis computing.
- For those interested in software development and reverse engineering, where should they start?
- Remko and hacking his car.
This was a really fun podcast and it was great to get back to a community member focused podcast!
P.S: Watch out next week for a competition with awesome prizes!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/224263344?secret_token=s-xs5np” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]