It is with great pleasure we’re releasing episode #4 of FrontLine Chatter and what an episode we have for you! Taking time out of his extremely busy schedule, the one and only Harry Labana met with us to record a podcast about all things Harry, VMware and EUC. Harry is an iconic figure in the EUC industry who needs no introduction, so without further ado!
in this episode we had the pleasure of talking about the following topics:
- Where did Harry start and how has career path taken him to VP of VMware EUC.
- How has his transition from App Volumes to VMware been.
- The latest acquisition of Immidio, where does it fit.
- Project Fargo and Project Meteor. The vision of “Live Forking” VM’s.
- VMware’s EUC vision.
- Other markets that excite Harry.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/196627727?secret_token=s-7t4gl” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]