On this episode we’re joined by Jason E. Smith (VP Product Marketing) and Jason Mattox (CTO) for a catchup on all things we with Liquidware.
The market has morphed and changed a lot this year, with vendors snapping up vendors alike, Liquidware are keeping their heads down and doing what they do best, innovating.
On this episode, we had the pleasure to speak about the following topics:
- How is Liquidware getting on these days.
- Going strong with three core products.
- The importance of remaining independent.
- Thoughts on the Ivanti – RES acquisition.
- New name, same company.
- Whats new with ProfileUnity:
- Role based Access Control
- Profile disk support for RDSH.
- Whats new with FlexApp.
- On Demand layering
- Session Isolation.
- The differences and benefits between operating system layering and Application layering.
- What is the “Inside Track” LinkedIn group.
- What’s next for Liquidware.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/335621023?secret_token=s-FpQB1″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]