Back again and a great little podcast with Mat Clothier, a veteran of Briforum, founder and CTO of Cloudhouse.
Application containers are the new black, but Cloudhouses approach is truly unique and Jarian and I were blown away with their demo recently at Briforum London.
But i’m getting way ahead of myself, in the mean time, here are a few of the items we had the pleasure of talking with Mat about on this podcast:
- Who is Cloudhouse.
- What did Cloudhouse set out to fix.
- How does Cloudhouse “Applications anywhere” work?
- What is Cloudhouse “Data anywhere”.
- How does Cloudhouse add value?
- What are the nuance differences between application packaging and Cloudhouse’s approach.
- App-V integration with Cloudhouse, awesome value feature, how does it work?
- How has the reception with Microsoft been with the App-V integration piece?
- Autonomy and Self driving cars.
I really enjoyed this podcast, you should definitely check out Cloudhouse when you get a chance.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/272477336?secret_token=s-XEL0r” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]