Back again! Today we’re joined by Lee Gitzes Senior Director of Technical Operations at Goliath Technologies to talk all about their latest release in Netscaler and Logon simulator technologies. In the coming days Goliath are doing a number of webinars, so if you want to learn more, please find oodles of information below!
On this podcast, we had the pleasure of talking to Lee about the following:
- All about Goliath Technologies.
- Goliath for Netscaler version 4 release.
- Integration with Appflow and Nitro.
- How does Goliath for netscaler compare with Insights and Netscaler MAS?
- Does Goliath for Netscaler stand on its own as a point solution without the rest of the product line?
- Licensing requirements.
- All about the Goliath for Citrix Monitoring offering.
- Monitoring vGPU statistics.
- How to Learn more about Goliath for Netscaler.
- About the Goliath logon simulator.
- About the new Application Availability cloud service.
- How focusing on healthcare is great for everyone.
- Whats next for Goliath?
Technology in action:
Goliath Application Availability Testing Service for Citrix:
Goliath for NetScaler 4.0 Pre-Recorded Webinar
XenAppBlog.com Technical Workshop 11/03/2016
Citrix Ready Webinar 11/15/2016
CUGC Webinar 11/16/2016
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/290992604″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]