Back again and a great podcast for you full of energy and enthusiasm! Today we’re joined by the ever excited Tyler “T-Rex” Rohrer to talk all about Liquidware labs and what’s new from their camp.
If you’ve never met Tyler, he’s a character and a half! And on the podcast he’s in top form to tell us where he got started, how he got involved with Liquidware.
- From Rickshaws, to stock markets and IT!
- Tyler first discovery of VMware and Virtualisation as a whole.
- How Liquidware Labs came to be.
- The broad spectrum of solutions offered by Liquidware for your buck.
- While the focus of Liquidware was VMware for some time, was moving to multivendor (Citrix) a difficult move?
- VMware and Liquidware shifting from alliance to competitors.
- Liquidware Labs and Citrix Summit.
- Whats new in ProfileUnity and FlexApp?
- Micro-Isolation and “Worst Case IT”.
- Process / Application Administrator Elevation.
- Logon process breakdown and API in Stratusphere.
- How does the partnership between Liquidware Labs and Nutanix?
- Where’s this industry going (crystal ball time!).
- Moving to stateless computing.
- The unicorn that is cloud computing.
- Working on planes.
- Rally cars, Ocean power & quantum entanglement.
Another great podcast bursting with energy! Catch you guys very soon with some more Citrix goodness.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/245776069?secret_token=s-M6UDp” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]
Leave a reply