And we’re back! here for a great podcast was a man who needs no introduction, Claudio Rodrigues!
Claudio is an entrepreneur, MVP, CTP, vExpert and has been in the EUC and desktop virtualisation market since it’s inception.
Claudio is a great guy, with an “always honest” opinion on all matters and he was a great guest we’d be attempting to get on for some time!
On this podcast, we had the pleasure of chatting with Claudio about the following topics:
- What companies/products has Claudio had a hand in over years?
- With Synergy right around the corner, what do you expect?
- How does VMware’s moves with JIT and AppVolumes make Claudio feel about VMware?
- Thoughts Thoughts does Claudio have on Dell’s announcement on vWorkspace?
- What are Claudio’s thoughts on other players in the market?
- Does Claudio see someone like Parallels gaining more traction?
- What are Claudio’s thoughts on Microsoft’s approach to the EUC space?
- Does Claudio expect DaaS this year in Azure?
- Raspberry Pi is getting all the buzz as thin clients, what’s Claudio’s take on them?
- What does Claudio think is missing in the EUC space? Where does it need to go next?
- What’s on the horizon for Claudio?
- On a personal note, away from EUC what technology does Claudio enjoy?