Back once again, catching up on the latest movements in the EUC and Virtualisation space with our esteemed panel of Kees Baggerman and Thomas Brown.
On this episode, we discussed the following topics:
- Appsense Acquisition to Landesk.
- Citrix Melio is no more.
- Dell vWorkspace end of life.
- Citrix promoting the Raspberry PI, how does that work and what do we think.
- Latest Xenmobile updates:
- Touch ID for worxhome.
- iPad Pro view for worx apps.
- Citrix synergy is coming, what do we expect?
- synergy announcements due from:
- Unidesk v4
- Michael roth joins Fslogix from RES software.
- Turbo going from strength to strength.
- Cloudhouse is an interesting play.
- Horizon 7 out in the wild.
- Kicking the tyres of “JIT”
- Blast protocol seems to be doing very well
- AppVolumes 3
- XD 7.8 in the wild?
- Upcoming Conferences
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/265335648?secret_token=s-iBZQP” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=true&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”120″ iframe=”true” /]
Leave a reply