Back again for a great chat with Guru Chahal, Vice President Products at Avi Networks.
Application Delivery Controllers are all the rage these days. Avi Networks goes BADaaS with their Elastic Application Services Fabric. Guru joined us for a chat on Avi Networks.
Before I get way too ahead of myself, here are a few of the items we had the pleasure of talking with Guru about on this podcast:
- Who is Avi Networks
- What did Avi Networks set to fix in the market
- Avi Networks architecture and benefits
- How Avi Networks is different from other products on the market
- Thoughts on what “software”, “software-defined”, and “software load balancers”
- Avi Networks analytics engine
- How Avi Networks is licensed/packaged
- How Avi Networks fits in multi-cloud and microservices
- How Avi Networks handles elasticity and scaling for “predictive autoscaling”
- Avi Networks ecosystem
- How Avi Networks fits in the EUC space
We really enjoyed talking with Guru about Avi Networks on this podcast. Be sure to check out Avi Networks when you get a chance. Avi Networks Download.
To get an Avi Networks BADaaS shirt and more info go here.